2000 Mondeo 2.0i Zetec - Paisley - £400 Now with added Roffle! £7.50 a ticket 3 for £20

cms206

14 tickets left chaps and chapesses, that's less than five people buying three tickets each.

Apologies I can't offer to bump up the buy it now price to make it more than the raffle tickets will get raise, or remove any spares from the deal, because the car is flipping miles away and isn't even mine.

1 hour ago, loserone said:

14 tickets left chaps and chapesses, that's less than five people buying three tickets each.

Apologies I can't offer to bump up the buy it now price to make it more than the raffle tickets will get raise, or remove any spares from the deal, because the car is flipping miles away and isn't even mine.

I suggest you BIN, clandestinely.

Keep the roffle going, and pocket the spare cash at the end for your troubles :)

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, loserone said:

Has everyone forgotten about this?

Have they all been paid now?

Is it time to sell out and get a roffle-on?

I literally have no reason to want this but a good cause and a an excuse for a Scotland road trip are worth a punt...

Dealers choice on ticket number, if there's owt left.

Doneskis.

BTW, in case anyone wonders why I'm letting Task have a ticket despite only 13 posts, if he doesn't pay up I'll go and knock on his door.  And whilst I'm there I'll get the LS400 bumper out of his garden he's been storing for me since before I swapped the car for a mandolin.

Howay you orrible lot, I can't believe how long this is taking to sell out.   13 left my my maths, plus another request from a newbie ( @sdkrc) who can take the last three if I get the next ten sold.

That's basically three people buying tickets then we can have a nice midweek draw for a sensible tool eater beater. Right?

As an inducement, I'll include as a prize a set of genuine ford floor mat clips, the sort which have spikes which dig into the carpet, and a pair of genuine ford cupholder liners for an early Focus (when they still had the indicators in the bumper), free to collect by the winner.