Has anyone got a battery I could borrow?

Floatylight

The battery on the Saab is failing and under warranty and Tayna want me to send it back to them for testing.

Has anyone got a 096 or similar I could borrow till they sort it out?

Either West Mids or Aylesbury /Mk/M40 North if I could pick up this pm..

Cheers folk

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Floatylight said:

The battery on the Saab is failing and under warranty and Tayna want me to send it back to them for testing.

Has anyone got a 096 or similar I could borrow till they sort it out?

Either West Mids or Aylesbury /Mk/M40 North if I could pick up this pm..

I have a old spare in the shed broadly fitting the description, but it has been a long while (well over a year) since it was last used and I don't know if it is still holding a charge.

3 minutes ago, Floatylight said:

Whereabouts are you?

Deep within the Jewish community of Hendon, at the southern end of the M1.

I am usually with my horse at the stables near Kings Langley on a Friday night, up to about 10pm. You could collect the battery from me there to save you going all the way into Little Jerusalem.

I've got 3 here, trouble is condition unknown. I think they were ok when removed from the cars but will have stood a while. Want me to find out what type (i.e 096) they are? I'm in Chester.

Thanks for the replies, any of these would be brilliant, just didn't factor in Mrs FL's plans for the weekend, if I could take Sutty up on his kind offer that would be brill, (I'll send a pm) thanks Cavcraft for going to the trouble of putting it on charge, just no way with current plans to pick up.. (Been reminded I've got a Peaky Blinders themed party to go to ...)

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk