Long winded Mercedez CLK Convertible Collection

Six-cylinder

Time to confess, I have bought HMC's CLK 320 convertible!

Now time to sort a collection plan.

The plan I have talked to HMC about is Saturday 23rd Nov. I really enjoyed staying over in Glasgow and meeting up with the guys up there when I collected the Sebring, I was wondering  if local shiters would like to meet up with me, Hairnet, HMC and his friend in Tavistock to have an evening dinner and I am staying over in a hotel?

•  

5B8E1463-8218-4A87-9E1F-F3CF16265890.thumb.jpeg.jpg

I would love to meet up with you all, I fear Tavistock would be to far for me to travel and the car would break down or I would. Probably the latter... I shall consult maps and see routes etc. There used to be a really good Chinese restaurant in Yelverton which isn't too far away from you.

48 minutes ago, xtriple said:

I would love to meet up with you all, I fear Tavistock would be to far for me to travel and the car would break down or I would. Probably the latter... I shall consult maps and see routes etc. There used to be a really good Chinese restaurant in Yelverton which isn't too far away from you.

I would love to meet you, you still have a week to prep the car.

Yes guitar collection could be added to the trip for egg.

@egg "Anyone near Tavistock who is travelling Eastward at some point in the next 6 months?

I might have a bid on this guitar if someone could please collect on my behalf." 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tanglewood-TW2T-Travel-Acoustic-Guitar-Steel-String-3-4-size-with-Gig-Bag/133235841687