Rio now in Cornwall, thanks shiters

Eavb

Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong place. I did originally ask on BeEP's for sale thread but then thought it might not get seen there, sorry. 

I am attempting to purchase Mr BeEP's Rio as a replacement car for my wife but - due to a severe lack of any spare time on my part - I am struggling to collect it. 

If any of you lovely folks could help out in any way it would be much appreciated, I am quite happy to pay for the privilege. 

Should we manage to work it out I will have the car taxed & insured and I have no problem if the mover(s) need to use it for a few days. There must be someone out there who is madly keen to drive one of these? 

Cheers, Damian 

Rio now here and I don't even have any pictures as the wife has been using it all day! 

A big thanks to BeEP, 6-Cyl, Hairnet and HMC for making the collection happen and thanks also to all the other members who offered help, storage and moral support. This place is awesome! 

Damian, as per PM yesterday I am prepared to drive it as far as say, Bristol, once it's registered to you, taxed and insured in your name.  So it's really the South Western bit you need help with, although I obviously won't stand in anyone's way if they want to take it from here!

35 minutes ago, Six-cylinder said:

I have a provisional plan to travel from Buckingham to Tavistock Saturday 23rd Nov to collect HMC's Merc CLK for myself. Driving down instead of taking the train would be no problem at all if that works?

The Rio can come to me earlier and I can look after it until I am ready to go down.

That;s a kind offer Chris.  I'm sure I can get it to Bucks next week if Eavb has insured/taxed it etc.  The ball's really in his court.