500 pages of Victor Meldrew listening to The Smiths top 50!

outlaw118

......in reverse order from 20th....20) Fred Transit, 27 posts19) Albert Ross, 28 posts18) Cavette, 29 posts16=) Milford Cubicle, 31 posts16=) Trigger, 31 posts15) Watanbe, 34 posts14) Sir Tainly-Barkin, 35 posts13) Pompeii, 37 posts11=) M'Coli, 38 posts11=) Outlaw118, 38 posts9=) Mr H Sceptre, 39 posts9=) Mash, 39 posts8) Richard, 42 posts7) Pete-M, 47 posts6) Mr Lobster, 53 posts5) Pillock, 60 posts4) Father Ted, 64 posts3) Dollywobbler, 82 posts2) Hirst, 85 postsso the winner is.......POGWEASEL with 105 posts!!!Yes, I've had a lot of time on my hands....no the result does not carry any prizes.....(I've just noticed it's put "cool" emoticons on some...never mind eh?)

Good God, I'm second only to Pog in being a grumpy old man, not bad considering my age (25).

I can't be bothered finding a generic "grumpy old man" photo, so here's a very specific bit of Office 97 Clipart which took ages to find:

Posted Image

Just pretend that the guy on the left is really angry. He's every right to be, he's shaking the hand of some bird, then fatso behind decides to ruin it for everyone by placing his hand on top. Awkward!

Nice one Pog< I feel your pain on many of the issues. I'd have posted myself, only you covered pretty much of what I'd have said!Grumpy old man X Factor winner! or the G Factor**except Katie Price would've thought the G FActor was summat else...

I will update more often than every 100 pages, as you can imagine, it was a bit of a task to do this time; but I'm still part time/ off sick so I had the time to do it.I thank everyone who contributed to my thread, and hope you will all continue to moan and whinge.next update @ 150 pages?By the way Fred, we know you're a girly, and not old, but I feel that one of our youngest competitors, brammy777 deserves a mention; with 16 posts, he was joint 29th, and has only been a member of AS for 6 months.....I'm expecting great things from the lad.....

Don't think I made a single post, correct me if I'm wrong :oops:

I may well have done at some point but I started to read the thread from the beginning and lost heart as it had built up so fast & couldn't be bothered to go through 20 odd pages (back when it was only 20 odd pages...)