Six-cylinder

Glasgow Sebring Collection - Wednesday is go, who wants to join me for dinner Brewers Fayre Stepps G336LE - Numbers for booking table please.

1 hour ago, davehedgehog31 said:

Must be just coming into Central Station in the next few minutes then. Are you getting the toy train from St Enoch up to Kelvinbridge?

I did not see the sign so grabbed a taxi as the light was fading fast and I wanted to get going. Taxi driver was wearing a Berri and cut a car up proper who horned us. When I got out I could see the crude welding in the door shut of the London style cab.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By minolman
      Hello fellow members.
      I have a bit of a problem with my Citroen AX.
      As usual I've got another vehicle recently. This seems an annual occurrence. I've taken it on a 145 mile trip to mid Wakes. Been out today and the exhaust is now hanging on the car by a thread. So to any of you who know the Aberystwyth, Machynnleth, Tywyn area. Where can I get an exhaust from that won't rip off an English customer? No I'm not taking the micky, it's already happened to me today. I'm here at a caravan near Tywyn from tomorrow or a week and obviously to avoid neighbours comments and it collapsing altogether I'd like to sort it! All help / ideas appreciated. It's a 10E model pre-cat. What's on is one long pipe from front and a rear box. Dunno if this is correct for 954cc Mk1??
    • By beko1987
      Anyone able to aframe me to civilisation (hereford) or their house or somewhere more interesting than where I am atm with a flat tyre and no spare?

Apparently im on the a480 by Credenhill.