Twin-Cam's Poverty Spec Metro

Twin-Cam

1 hour ago, ETCHY said:

Superb looking little Metro.

I wouldn't change a thing, glad to hear you're not changing anything on it either :-D

I look forward to hearing more about BGP. Dunno why but I keep thinking Bargepole when I see that reg .

I've seen a few of your car video's before on YouTube, I rather enjoyed them !

He was proudly christened as 'Melvin' by one of my mates! 

20 hours ago, jamiechod said:

You sound like your from round my endz, Southport at a guess? I haven't read your intro post sorry so the info could be there. Your videos are practically cinema quality compared to mine so well done and keep it up! 

Nearer Ormskirk than Southport.

Thanks for that, although I'm currently editing the Maxi video and I'm not very pleased with myself to be honest.

18 hours ago, Tim_E said:

Is Steph on Autoshite too?

I haven't a clue. I've been a member on this forum for 9 years and I completely lost track on who most people are. :oops:

I only found her channel though Flickr as she featured a fellow car photo contributor's Vauxhall Nova in one of her stellar videos. 

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:40 PM, Twin-Cam said:

Here we go then.

Another video on Melvin.

Hope you enjoy!

I enjoy your style of filming, the switch between incar and static filming works for me. It's refreshing to see younger enthusiasts enjoying chod like the rest of us. Keep up the good work

2 hours ago, LoftyvRS said:

I enjoy your style of filming, the switch between incar and static filming works for me. It's refreshing to see younger enthusiasts enjoying chod like the rest of us. Keep up the good work

+1,  It's great to see someone young so enthusiastic about a basic (but very nice) little car.

Your enthusiasm for Melvin the little Metro is infectious.

Well done :grinning-smiley-043:

4 hours ago, LoftyvRS said:

1 hour ago, ETCHY said:

+1,  It's great to see someone young so enthusiastic about a basic (but very nice) little car.

Your enthusiasm for Melvin the little Metro is infectious.

Well done :grinning-smiley-043:

Thanks for the support guys!

On 11/9/2019 at 12:24 AM, jamiechod said:

You sound like your from round my endz, Southport at a guess? I haven't read your intro post sorry so the info could be there. Your videos are practically cinema quality compared to mine so well done and keep it up! 

You from near me? I'm in Formby

On 11/9/2019 at 8:31 PM, Twin-Cam said:

Nearer Ormskirk than Southport.

Thanks for that, although I'm currently editing the Maxi video and I'm not very pleased with myself to be honest.

Burscough Bridge? 

heap of shit - frag immediately 

nah only kidding - when i first started working one of the reps was retired and worked in the office in 1990 he had ford orion as a co car which they took off him and he went and bought a burgandy 3 door one of these

i had a 1.3 hls austin metro

one of the chaps that worked there was prolly 10 years older than me i passed my test and found out that he couldnt drive and would walk into work everyday

he passed his test the next year and bought a red one of these - think it was a 1.1S h reg

ive always wanted one but never got round to it after reading CAR when rachel thingy went and visited (at the time) all 12 euro capitals :D

yours is very white - has it never seen rain (odd in w lancs :P )

1 hour ago, hairnet said:

heap of shit - frag immediately 

nah only kidding - when i first started working one of the reps was retired and worked in the office in 1990 he had ford orion as a co car which they took off him and he went and bought a burgandy 3 door one of these

i had a 1.3 hls austin metro

one of the chaps that worked there was prolly 10 years older than me i passed my test and found out that he couldnt drive and would walk into work everyday

he passed his test the next year and bought a red one of these - think it was a 1.1S h reg

ive always wanted one but never got round to it after reading CAR when rachel thingy went and visited (at the time) all 12 euro capitals :D

yours is very white - has it never seen rain (odd in w lancs :P )

Out in all weathers, and my daily drive - about 80 miles a day. 

I just keep it dead clean, and make sure i wash down the underside every time I clean the car.