Secret Santa 19 if you haven't had a pressie

95 quid Peugeot

Following on from last years effort, happy do do it again,

A fair few have expressed  interest on my  old thread , but thought it easier to start a new one for this year. And this years are listed on this thread

Lessons learnt from last year to make this years easier all round.

Can we have all names interested by weekend end of Nov  (remember not every one  is in the UK and  postal time vary!)

Not every one interested actually goes ahead with it, so can i have names and address by the weekend 6 Dec please.

General costing 5-10 quid ish  however remember its the thought and fun rather than monetary,  

Names go in a hat and randomly hoofed out for a match, I think of the 60 peeps last year a couple ended up with  person they sent to of those poor Mr Boggymires sadly got the gift he sent returned to him!!

Snagglepuss

Jerzy Woking

Ruffgeezer

Wingz123

Chaceracer

Northern Monkey

TheDoctor

Dippy

rantingYoof

brownova

Gm

Saabnut

Taxipaul

ohdearme

Andy18S

NorfolkNWeigh

Dozeydustman

NewPOD

Craig the Princess

Dick Longbridge

Sims00

Bren

Flat4

Tommotech

gadgetgricey

Inconsistant

bangernomics

cms206

bigstraight6

paulplom

Boggymires………… see note at top, make his a nice one

Fatharris

Drivewaymyway

TUL66

Spurious

Yes please. Hopefully my end will be more successful this year and I don't end up receiving my own gift back I sent out. If anyone has any allergies then please state them, for example, if you are allergic to pepper then say so as I don't want to send you a load of pepper.

I have a great gift idea this year, just waiting for it to fall off of the landrover.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 3:50 PM, 95 quid Peugeot said:

Following on from last years effort, happy do do it again,

A fair few have expressed  interest on my  old thread , but thought it easier to start a new one for this year. And this years are listed on this thread

Lessons learnt from last year to make this years easier all round.

Can we have all names interested by weekend end of Nov  (remember not every one  is in the UK and  postal time vary!)

Not every one interested actually goes ahead with it, so can i have names and address by the weekend 6 Dec please.

General costing 5-10 quid ish  however remember its the thought and fun rather than monetary,  

Names go in a hat and randomly hoofed out for a match, I think of the 60 peeps last year a couple ended up with  person they sent to of those poor Mr Boggymires sadly got the gift he sent returned to him!!

Snagglepuss

Jerzy Woking

Ruffgeezer

Wingz123

Chaceracer

Northern Monkey

TheDoctor

Dippy

rantingYoof

brownova

Gm

Saabnut

Taxipaul

ohdearme

Andy18S

NorfolkNWeigh

Dozeydustman

NewPOD

Craig the Princess

Dick Longbridge

Sims00

Bren

Flat4

Tommotech

gadgetgricey

Inconsistant

bangernomics

cms206

bigstraight6

paulplom

Boggymires………… see note at top, make his a nice one

Fatharris

Tul66

I've got a spare something that's actually cheap but useful so count me in.

On 11/26/2019 at 10:36 AM, 95 quid Peugeot said:

can everyone send me names and address please, along with forum names.

and anyone not listed  

This needs to be pm'd to members, fella. I have only just stumbled across this fred again through luck rather than judgement. I'd imagine there are various people in the list who won't necessarily be checking the main forum every five minutes.