UK Shitefest 2020 *Postponed*

trigger

You know what they say about men with long journeys.

Just ike every years since I've been on Autoshite I'd like to come to this but May is busy with work, my son's birthday and the UK Slot festival so will semi-commit to coming in the 924 or the dark beast of many crumpets depending on weekend ( 2.5 hours btw).

Shotley eh? I could almost...ALMOST...be tempted to go for MAXIMUM misery and do it by public transport.

Sleeper to London. Free
Greater Anglia to Harwich Town. Free
Ferry to Shotley Gate. £3.50
Walk to Shotley.

21 minutes ago, davidfowler2000 said:

Shotley eh? I could almost...ALMOST...be tempted to go for MAXIMUM misery and do it by public transport.

Sleeper to London. Free
Walk to Shotley.

3.50 fek

lucky

I've provisionally booked the field for 1-3rd May (although i'm sure if people want to stay a extra night it won't be a issue). I hope this will be ok with everyone.

We've still got 6 months to sort the details out but there is toilets on site although no showers unfortunately, I think there's water and electric hook up on the field too. 

There's a few Travelodge/Premier inns in town, all about 15-20mins away, the Shipwreck pub at the marina also does lodging too.

This is the field during one of our club nights to give you a idea on it's size, the entrance in in the top right of this photo and that's the pub in that corner.

Image may contain: car and outdoor65885407_10159907252924988_8902484945587404800_n.thumb.jpg.0040b8411143813c523eeae9f9d75622.jpg

10 hours ago, trigger said:

There's a few Travelodge/Premier inns in town, all about 15-20mins away, the Shipwreck pub at the marina also does lodging too.

This is the field during one of our club nights to give you a idea on it's size, the entrance in in the top right of this photo and that's the pub in that corner.

Image may contain: car and outdoor65885407_10159907252924988_8902484945587404800_n.thumb.jpg.0040b8411143813c523eeae9f9d75622.jpg

My tent might just fit then... 

On 10/28/2019 at 6:48 PM, davidfowler2000 said:

Sleeper to London. Free
Walk to Shotley.

IF I'm going, and it's a big if at the moment, I could probably pick you up from Harwich, depending on day/time, thus making the whole journey free :)

3 minutes ago, TheDoctor said:

Looks like this falls on a non-child weekend for me, so I think I will make it! Will I still have the Perodua by then? Place bets now! 

I bet no.  Anyone willing to bet against me?