Here we go again

NorthernMonkey

53 minutes ago, dome said:

Wish I'd known, I work just along the road! 

I was in Edinburgh for beer last night so nipped over the bridge to upullit to grab a set of rear headrests for the civic (no idea what happened to the original ones) and stopped for a quick photo opportunity on the way back :) 

I’m now relaxing in the passenger seat whilst Claire gets to grips with her new toy.

I’ve got to say, I’m very impressed indeed...it’s got more toys than we know what to do with....xenon lights, sat nav, electric steering column that moves the wheel when you open the door, you name it.

Not only that but all the tyres are practically brand new, as are the genuine staggered AMG alloys and it really does drive beautifully with absolutely no knocks or groans at all. It’s also in much better condition inside than @Lanciaman described it!!

Just about to meet up with @320touring for a coffee to compare new MB purchases...will report back shortly ?

52 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Lovely motor that,  I bet your good lady is over the moon with it.

Yep, I don’t think I’ll be allowed to move this on without a fight!

She always loved her Beetle convertibles and shunned Mercs in the past as being ‘too grown up’ but I think this one has changed her opinions! ?

1 hour ago, skattrd said:

Let us know how the mpgs go, my mate reckoned he got 37-38mpg from his C240 on a run.

I’ll let you know in the morning! You’ll have to slum it in the Berlingo tomorrow as I can’t be bothered to go and get the Meriva from the station tonight! ?

1 hour ago, Lanciaman said:

Glad you and Mrs NM are liking. Nice to meet you both and good news all going well.  My efforts to clean up the interior must have been better than i thought!

Likewise! It really isn’t anything like as bad as you portrayed it....both of us are well pleased with it ?

A+++highly recommended seller of used automobiles, would buy again!

PS your dogs are brill too ?