Asda oil. (Again)

95 quid Peugeot

Cheers for the heads up on the cheap oil, I’ve just told one of my younger brothers about it as I will quote what he just said.

”Hi could you have a look at my mini because the oil light has come on and the car is making a funny smell like a scalectrix  car and it needs oil lol”

Yes he is one of those who believes that an mot is a service and the only time it gets looked at is when it goes bang and it sounds like it’s gone past putting a bit of fresh oil in the engine.

I don’t think I be lending him my old R50 to get around in after ragging the hell of the last car he borrowed off me.

3 hours ago, Parky said:

That’s good that.  The purple one is suitable for mine (VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda) and listed at £27 on the Asda site so a tidy saving

Tps would  be cheaper mate!! And it's the genuine stuff...

£11 for pd engine oil (5 litres)

People just dismiss genuine stuff because they always  believe itll be more expensive but it isn't!! If you want me to pick you up any bits from my local tps for you...PM me!

20190726_171636.jpg

It always amazed me how the genuine quantum fully-synthetic VW stuff was nearly always the cheapest oil available for my old octy, Even bought from a dealership it was much cheaper than Fuchs or the other lot GSF was churning out if you didn't want to buy Castrol edge at a zillion quid.

• 4 months later...