The Vicar's Shite Spotted Depository

The Vicar

8 minutes ago, Carlosfandango said:

Good man  

I don’t really do BR anymore, there’s a few from there on here. This is much more my flavour to be honest. Yes, amongst my shite is the lowly 205 - a roffle win from here! You’ll mostly see me in the P38 but I’m up to my gonads in shite at the moment. Terenure extremely unlikely but hopefully catch up soon man. 

CFD 

When all of this blows over we can meet and compare P38s, I bought one last week :) 

5 minutes ago, hairnet said:

all shows up till june 21st cancelled - i wanted to do kilbroney but cant

up till yesterday irish jag club still have terenure as on - i was looking to buy ticket and it says soon

dont think itll happen - was looking forward to it as its been 3-4 years

Are you in Ireland too? I’ve kind of fallen out of love with shows here, used to go to just about everything but got sick of seeing the same stuff every time. Terenure is good for the day out more than anything, weather is always nice and you spend the day bumping into folks and talking shite. 

St. Columba’s College do a good summertime show too but it’s small and a bit highbrow. 

14 minutes ago, The Vicar said:

When all of this blows over we can meet and compare P38s, I bought one last week :) CHORTLE

Are you in Ireland too? I’ve kind of fallen out of love with shows here, used to go to just about everything but got sick of seeing the same stuff every time.

[/b]

St. Columba’s College do a good summertime show too but it’s small and a bit highbrow. 

dont do uk shows anymore did chumley once and even that was cos it was at arley :D(dont get on with tatton park chumley gawsworth etc) for exactly your reason

irish shows you see everything all together (farm truck car machinery)and not many mg's

dont live in ireland but apart from last year at least 6-7 visits a year for the last 20 years (mammys from the bog :D )

9 minutes ago, hairnet said:

dont do uk shows anymore did chumley once and even that was cos it was at arley :D(dont get on with tatton park chumley gawsworth etc) for exactly your reason

irish shows you see everything all together (farm truck car machinery)and not many mg's

dont live in ireland but apart from last year at least 6-7 visits a year for the last 20 years (mammys from the bog :D )

Yes, shows outside the Pale can be good for the wide scope - machinery, cars etc. Trim is good particularly. With a bit of luck we’ll have some semblance of normality again soon, but who knows. I was looking forward to having something nice at Terenure this year, showed a car for the first time last year and it was great. 

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, petermchugh79 said:

I could tell you alot about that Meath Reged Dyna, use to belong to my wife's uncle

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

Yes, it is familiar - I think it was on the show scene a few years ago. Tax disc in the window was 2017 I think, so it has sat somewhere for a few years now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...