Once seen, can't be unseen

Cheggers

Whatever these things are:

Drive with us: Test driving the all-electric Mercedes-Benz EQC

There are loads in Essex (I know it's a Mercedes of some description); look at the running boards!  Or in particular, look at how the door bottoms reflect an image of the running boards.  They are all like that, or the dark coloured ones are anyway.  It looks rubbish!  Merc ought to have put a little bit of non-reflective trim along the lower parts of the doors.  

1 hour ago, Missy Charm said:

There are loads in Essex (I know it's a Mercedes of some description); look at the running boards!  Or in particular, look at how the door bottoms reflect an image of the running boards.  They are all like that, or the dark coloured ones are anyway.  It looks rubbish!  Merc ought to have put a little bit of non-reflective trim along the lower parts of the doors.  

Not as bad as how shit they look in the dark with that wanky led halfords light strip across the front!

2 hours ago, Missy Charm said:

Bloody ugly I know that, Mercs such as the 190E used to look really nice

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...