Once seen, can't be unseen

Cheggers

On 10/19/2019 at 8:23 AM, Timewaster said:

This one has got to be the biggest switch blank slap in the face. 

No sir, this Allegro model does not come with a rev counter OR a clock. 

c6ac2ee782a9a69cb62189d0342615f2.jpg.c3064ac9f51245212827167731ca2ff5.jpg

Have a piece of cardboard with some pointless lines drawn on it instead. 

Ya tight git. 

Perhaps it's a primitive trip computer, the tick marks on the right hand dial disappear as you approach your destination, like the old schools clocks on TV:

image.png.561426643c591267e9c41e210e2a20ed.png

On 10/25/2019 at 12:28 PM, quicksilver said:

And on a similar theme. The Montego's bootlid is above the bottom of the side windows, hence that awkward little C-pillar window that doesn't line up. A legacy of its Maestro origins I guess and Roy Axe never liked it.

27257918572_67ab07ff06_c.jpg

1995 Rover Montego 2.0 DLX by Adam Floyd, on Flickr

The Montego saloon C pillar glass not lining up with the rear door windows used to give me serious OCD back in the day.  :blink2: 

• 4 months later...
On 03/12/2020 at 06:43, taranaki said:

1975516926_Capturevvvv.PNG.188dec5bd0c280f5a95a625f9163945d.png

https://philosophia.uncg.edu/phi361-matteson/module-1-why-does-business-need-ethics/case-the-ford-pinto/

A link to explain for those that don't know. 

And another 

https://www.tortmuseum.org/ford-pinto/

Edited by New POD
Adding a second link.

1 hour ago, ETCHY said:

All-New Vauxhall Corsa for Sale | Wilson and Co

Is it just me or does the back door on the latest Corsa's look just wrong or off something else? The door handle placement & length of the door just looks weird to my eyes ?

Never mind the bloody doors, the pedal box on those is *tiny* and if you have broad feet like me, declutching/braking is a right PITA.

On 11/25/2020 at 9:02 AM, taranaki said:

Honqui E115 electric SUV concept car. You could fill an NCP multi-storey with these, and they'd still be wrong on so many levels.

Hongqi-E115-SUV-1.jpg

I'm trying to pronounce that, and all that's emanating from my mouth is 'Honky'.

Actually, I've twisted my face a bit, tried again and I've managed 'Gopping'. That's better. 

1 hour ago, ETCHY said:

All-New Vauxhall Corsa for Sale | Wilson and Co

Is it just me or does the back door on the latest Corsa's look just wrong or off something else? The door handle placement & length of the door just looks weird to my eyes ?

The rear doors look too short, and the rear door handles look misaligned, and that black stripe at the top of the C pillar confuses the flow of the window line...what an irritating profile this car has.  The roof aerial looks too far forwards too, and the alloys look like they're on backwards... oh wow I hate looking at this so much.

13 minutes ago, vulgalour said:

The rear doors look too short, and the rear door handles look misaligned, and that black stripe at the top of the C pillar confuses the flow of the window line...what an irritating profile this car has.  The roof aerial looks too far forwards too, and the alloys look like they're on backwards... oh wow I hate looking at this so much.

It is just wrong isn't it.

I saw one on the car park at work and just couldn't believe how crap it looked.