For sale: BX Meteor

Fabergé Greggs

Slowly.

I've had several variations of BX, the 1.9 N/A diesel auto was far and away the slowest car I've owned. Doesn't matter though, you're in a BX to cruise not race!

Tip top buying, I bloody love these (as I may have mentioned before). Bonus points for it being a Meteor, too.

Spoiler, don’t forget the spoiler. That and a GTI interior. Apt given its the slowest car of all time.  

I mean it’s slow, but then I was using a Daf 66 as a daily for a while, and it’s definitely quicker than that. Having said that, I haven’t yet been out of a 30mph zone. 

I really really wanted an auto, I just think BX’s suit them. It’s all space, glass and slow waft. 

8 minutes ago, barrett said:

It's mid spec. Meat is the low spec version, and Meatiest is the full-fat all bells and whistles deluxe.

I think it's basically a GTi interior on a 1.6 pez or n/a diesel. So an n/a equivalent of a TD TXD. Or something.

It looks like you get 16V seats and steering wheel but the poverty spec dashboard.

What dipstick thought painting the wheels black was a good idea?

5 minutes ago, Lacquer Peel said:

It's an NA diesel auto? I've not seen them with such a nice trim before. Looks bloody lovely.

Yeah, Bosch pump too for veggie fun which is exactly what I’ve been after for some time. An estate would have been the absolute dream, but I’m not about to start complaining.