6. Chodweaver
7. davidfowler2000
8. chaseracer
9. Heidel Kakao
10. HMC
11. mat_the_cat

12. cms206

13. MrSchwifty

Pencil me in on this. I normally head to France once or twice a year to stock up on wine and practice my gallic shrug. MOT dependent it will be in the 505 .... Meaning I will have spare seats available for fellow shiters.

54 minutes ago, Richard said:

My passport expires on the 16th of July, which apparently means you can't travel. I'll hold out for Trigfest.

You can renew in advance, not sure how far but should be do-able. 

6 hours ago, skattrd said:

You can renew in advance, not sure how far but should be do-able. 

Used to be 3 months just looked and it up to 9 now

Do it in the winter - mine was October coupla weeks I think

Because I care* so much about you lot, I thought I should do a recce on the venue. OK, I wanted a break and an excuse to drink large quantities of red wine, but here are a few photos of the venue taken today, 18c and mostly cloudy with some sun. The weather will probably* be different for the event.

BBQ Area - the tree doubles up as a sun shade

1638334699_IMG_00961.thumb.JPG.a9443e6343749898d62a80e5c224b185.JPG

Shelter should there be rain

1724047731_IMG_00971.thumb.JPG.824d9b08f09de8867708a4d91f9abb1f.JPG

Overspill car park area

726999213_IMG_00991.thumb.JPG.03d0ebc8f7936f6dc9c834097ccc9177.JPG

Camping area

430368060_IMG_01001.thumb.JPG.59339c6f423ad3ecc712bc29e5d7b160.JPG

Overspill camping area (and the field the other side of the river)

699836571_IMG_01011.thumb.JPG.11dab059bac2a50cfebdf68efaf0c254.JPG

Just now, bangernomics said:

Over for a week next week to deliver the freestanding kitchen and the converted Rayburn. Living the dream moving 2 tonnes of stuff with a knackered back. Ffs

You did see my offer of help unloading if (relatively) close to Sarthe (72)? Offer still stands

speaking of shitefest

is the UK shitefest still on/whats the plan for that?

I know @trigger had a plan on the go at one point :) 

just wondering, as if theres going to be a UK shitefest in 2020 then id like to attend to that one, and ill give this one a pass due to distance and logistics etc

however, if theres not going to be a UK shitefest for 2020, then ill have no choice but to hope I can make it to france! 

Funnily enough I spoke to the pub last week and she's happy for us to use the field, it's £5 a night to camp but she does get booked up early so we would need to set a date. They do good pub grub too. I haven't spoken to the Ipswich Transport museum yet about bus rides but I'm friends with some of the volunteers there so will see what we can get.

1. Saabnut
2. Inspector Morose
3. Northern Monkey
4. Monsieur Le Hairnet
5. Bangernomics
6. Chodweaver
7. davidfowler2000
8. chaseracer
9. Heidel Kakao
10. HMC
11. mat_the_cat

12. cms206

13. MrSchwifty

14. Skizzer 

I’m game, looks great. Work means I’ve had to cancel out of everything I’ve said I’m going to for the last couple of years, but maybe this’ll be the weekend I get to do what I want.

Oops

1. Saabnut
2. Inspecteur Morose
3. Northern Monkey
4. Monsieur Le Hairnet
5. Bangernomics
6. Chodweaver
7. davidfowler2000
8. chaseracer
9. Heidel Kakao
10. HMC
11. mat_le_chat
12. cms206
13. MrSchwifty
14. Skizzer
15. MrDuke

1. Saabnut
2. Inspecteur Morose
3. Northern Monkey
4. Monsieur Le Hairnet
5. Bangernomics
6. Chodweaver
7. davidfowler2000
8. chaseracer
9. Heidel Kakao
10. HMC
11. mat_le_chat
12. cms206
13. MrSchwifty
14. Skizzer
15. MrDuke

16. Frogchod

This sounds good. Can I be ranked as a definitely maybe please?

Were I to bike it would there be luggage shitely option? Camping can be bearable but it does need king sized self inflating beds and duck down duvets to be so. Neither pack well onto a diversion 600.

1 hour ago, scdan4 said:

This sounds good. Can I be ranked as a definitely maybe please?

Were I to bike it would there be luggage shitely option? Camping can be bearable but it does need king sized self inflating beds and duck down duvets to be so. Neither pack well onto a diversion 600.

Small tent and sleeping bag will do.   Pastis and red wine/beer will offset the slight discomfort.

On 10/25/2019 at 9:47 PM, trigger said:

but she does get booked up early so we would need to set a date. They do good pub grub too. 

.................................................................................