Here we go again - collection time

gm

Finally made it home - waze was very keen that I use the a68 but I hate driving it at night so ignored its advice and ploughed on down the a1. to discover that it’s bloody closed at Berwick and I had a massive bloody diversion to do now :( 

first impressions of the car are good, there’s a few wee bits to attend to - I suspect a minor exhaust leak as when the car is stationary, it quickly fills with stinky diesel fumes. 

and thanks to whatever random debris I ran over in the road, there’s an under tray hanging loose now.

but it goes well, is comfortable and, most importantly, does this :

12668255-E5D5-4728-A031-F09C58D3C4A1.thumb.jpeg.d2d41f7280ecf47c59c6e49c0ee291a6.jpeg

thats double what i was getting with the Saab 

Thanks for the offer, I’ve got a pair of ramps, just need some time to get stuck in and have a go. 

It’s going to need the tracking looking at too, the front tyres both have worn outer edges - not a problem as I have a set of winter tyres to go straight on once it’s done.

I taxed this at lunchtime and got the confirmation email straight away but it is still showing up as not taxed :(

after my run in with the law on Sunday, I decided not to use it today just in case and took the mazda instead - two minutes into my journey I drove right past a traffic police car hiding in the slip road. 

How long does it usually take to filter through the system ? 

Obviously the change of owner has gone through straight away for it to show as not taxed but I did the two things at the same time 

AF087966-FD98-4EA9-8E00-2986F9A6DF02.thumb.png.2b09071aa1910ecac98816bc6cd1860f.png