Field of dreams Jinling,. Anyone near Lytham At Anne's who can do a collection?

catsinthewelder

We have a problem, turns out an engine mount was missing and now the casing has snapped.  Seen this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jinling-250-quad-bike-parts/174030629612?hash=item288508aaec:g:ygYAAOSwpPBdc7Np not sure if it will be any help.  Ends this afternoon so could do with knowing soon ?

15690619500323943002543551096034.jpg

I can collect, presume it will all go in a 75 tourer with the seat folded?

Could only pick up this Sunday 2pm ish. Or next monday morning around 10am, but am a little flexible on time.

Would all end up at OL15,9ED.  not sure when my next trip Northampton way is, if at all. But could store for a while.

Will pm my number txt is best I'm mostly deaf.

Half the problem is that I have no idea what is included in the sale.  We could do with an engine and transmission as the bit that's snapped is part of both.

The other half of the problem is that we have no idea if it'll fit as we don't even know the engine size of this one.

Seller is trying to message but suffering from eBay rules

5 hours ago, bub2006 said:

Mally what location are you? I mentioned about a chain starting for a bit of a relay service. I was under the impression you where in the dales. 

My internet skills know no* bounds,  I'm on.

You are half right bub, it's near Roch dale I live.

At present full of beer in Blackpool.

I could still collect Monday morning, but it's looking unlikely to be required.

On 9/21/2019 at 2:59 PM, beko1987 said:

You mean you've had a picture of a phone number? 

Thread derailment but spotted you on shed of the week on friday extolling the virtues of ZXs. Felt a bit wierd thinking i know that lad. Cant believe your on pistonheads though ?. Anyway on with the thread...

19 hours ago, catsinthewelder said:

That's certainly an interesting development Andy

Is it definitely the right bit as I thought this one was 200cc?

If it is then it could present a change of plans.  I'll ask the welder to try not to weld it to the other half of the box ?

I'd guess the head would be the only difference in the supposed c.c of the engine. 

Maybe a call to raj may confirm if this would fit. 

That fact that he sells a casting that in reality shouldn't go wrong suggests they do break.