Collection thread. Reliable* new car. If I make it there

DoctorRetro

I reckon that is 274k km not miles so I would say an import of some kind....I could be wrong....with a speedo only reaching up to 100mph would say it's a small engined car and then to have done 274k MILES in something small engined like that I would take pity on the driver....so yeh still reckon it's an import of some sort.

Appealing to doc because probably not many about.

Also top left looks like the left direction arrow from a Mitsubishi....

14 minutes ago, Wingz123 said:

I reckon that is 274k km not miles so I would say an import of some kind....I could be wrong....with a speedo only reaching up to 100mph would say it's a small engined car and then to have done 274k MILES in something small engined like that I would take pity on the driver....so yeh still reckon it's an import of some sort.

Appealing to doc because probably not many about.

Also top left looks like the left direction arrow from a Mitsubishi....

If it was an import the outer dial would be in km/h too, unless changed of course. Either way it's done moon mileage and should* be reliable.

Anyway, it's definitely a Perodua Kelisa speedo.

I have NEVER seen a Perodua kelisa with 274k on before unless that top odometer reads tenths of a mile too so is in actual fact only 27k but that would be boring.... 27,445 and 8 tenths of a mile....

But many Peroduas have Daihatsu engines fitted (Daihatsu being of the Toyota family) so in theory could be quite reliable after all.....