Davies first collection thread

Daviemck2006

That tea is a Nescafe cappuccino made with boiled milk.. now awaiting next transport leaving here at 11.02. That's the worst bit of the journey over, Maccuff to Aberdeen on a new uncomfortable noisy bumpy Alexander Dennis decker. That's a town bus, not a country bus, that takes 2 hours for my journey, over 4 hours journey end to end. I used to drive this exact route 12 years ago when we had Volvo jonckheere coaches. They were super comfy. No luggage space now and no toilet. However poo count is now 1, having gone at the bus station toilet. No photo available, my poo or my butt is not for public viewing!a5156fc4bd101a67cb39fc7dfa8333cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Is nobody gonna mention that tea?
It looks like it was made by someone that's only read about making tea in breile, and accidentally skipped the sentence that explains that you have to put a teabag in the cup. 
Ps as a former deepsea fisherman had I made tea theres every chance I would use 2 teabags in the cup. Tea was not worth getting unless you had to use a knife and fork to consume it

The toast was hot enough to melt the lurpak so all was good. Now changing train in Dundee. Came off one train Aberdeen to Edinburgh to go on the next Aberdeen to Edinburgh. Booked through the trainline app, I could have left Aberdeen 1/2 hr later, which means I could have got the bus 1 hour later. Not a fan of this public transport. Have another 2 changes after this one

The trainline app fucked up. It told me to change train at glenrothes, with 3 minutes to get next train. I duly got off the train, and the connection has not arrived. It's an unmanned station so I had to call a scotrail man. Trainline told me wrong, the train I was on went where I wanted. So now I am sitting in a deserted station waiting for the next train, exactly 1 hour after the one I got off. I have only 10 minutes to go on said train, so just looked up bus times. Ne t bus in 45 minutes and takes an hour, so I will just have to sit here and wait. At least it is a nice day

44 minutes ago, Daviemck2006 said:

The trainline app fucked up. It told me to change train at glenrothes, with 3 minutes to get next train. I duly got off the train, and the connection has not arrived. It's an unmanned station so I had to call a scotrail man. Trainline told me wrong, the train I was on went where I wanted. So now I am sitting in a deserted station waiting for the next train, exactly 1 hour after the one I got off. I have only 10 minutes to go on said train, so just looked up bus times. Ne t bus in 45 minutes and takes an hour, so I will just have to sit here and wait. At least it is a nice dayemoji4.png

If it's a separate ticket, it could be cheaper on the other train. 

I am now home. It's a 1.6hdi so the first chance, prob tomorrow, the tightness of the injector rail will be checked. Ot was last serviced 5000 miles ago, the car is absolutely mint inside and not far off it outside. 144 miles to home, trip computer says 61.3 mpg average speed 47 mph. I was sitting on the speed limits all the way, but hit Dundee at back of 5 so it was stop start with more stop for a while. The actual owner of it has not seen it yet, she is working a late, read very late shift. She will get it at some point tomorrow. I will be expecting her to show her appreciation for me finding it and getting it in a totally unmentionable way

20 minutes ago, Daviemck2006 said:

The actual owner of it has not seen it yet, she is working a late, read very late shift. She will get it at some point tomorrow. I will be expecting her to show her appreciation for me finding it and getting it in a totally unmentionable way

I have to say, there really is no answer to the comments above other than possibly, "breakfast in bed"!