No Collection thread, Burnside's roffle Cavalier.

M'coli

Evening! As said yestreen in the News 24 thread, after a bit of a hectic weekend central to which was the wedding in the East of London of my only nephew, (it was a grand do), we managed to detour home and collect the Cavalier!

No petrol station photo - I forgot! - and not much else to report.  It's no where near as rapid as my mk2 1.8 GLi, but it still does that Cavalier thing of munching miles at 65+ mph with aplomb.  I must admit though that I don't suit the SRi seats because of being a shortarsed-lardarse - I can hardly get my foot on the ground over the lip of the seat! - so if anyone has some non-sporty seats going that would be great...

I still need to work out how to use the stereo and also burn a CD full of my current favourites*.

Still, it's quite possibly the smartest car I've owned, Puma included, to sit outside M'coli Mansions.

20190916_191853.jpg

20190916_191915.jpg

* Sketch, Peat & Diesel, Frightened Rabbit, Niteworks. Fucking brilliant stuff.

Was really nice meeting you M'coli and your wife on Sunday.  Hope you have as much fun as I have with L547 JBM. It was a sad moment seeing it go after 11 years, but it's great knowing it's found the right home. Looks to be in good company with the 106 too!

If you do find some seats, make sure the rears if you want a whole interior are from a hatch though. As saloons won't fit so I was told.