2 Day 800 mile round trip collekshun fred

Saabnut

A few weeks ago whilst in a foreign country I bought some new (to me) chod, a version of which has been conspicious by its absence in my collection, so tomorrow I set off to fetch this vehicle I have never seen, WCPGW? The quickest public transport to travel the 400 miles there will take 9 hours, so I have decided to spend tomorrow night with a friend in a city I have never driven to or in, and last visited about 20 years ago. Should be fun.

My nearest public transport is 8 miles away, so the first 8 miles will be done in this, which will remain in the car park until I return...

350691658_IMG_00011.thumb.JPG.cfcae83ae7f3388788b3e5796530678b.JPG

Due to the ungodly hour I have to leave in the morning, I will not have time or inclination to post the breakfast shot, so have one of the breakfast  I have prepared for tomorrow

255068330_IMG_00021.thumb.JPG.c13b832596b41ed8fff2aabee325d7f7.JPG

If I can work out how to operate my new phone, I will attempt to update as the day(s) progress!

The 'Dame Edna' 9-5 looks really good in a light metallic colour, as in my opinion, such hues lessen the impact of 'those' headlights.

I personally think that the 1997-2002 Saab 9-5 is the best looking and best made Saab 9-5, but having owned two, I'm a little bit biased *wag*

2 hours ago, Shep Shepherd said:

The 'Dame Edna' 9-5 looks really good in a light metallic colour, as in my opinion, such hues lessen the impact of 'those' headlights.

I personally think that the 1997-2002 Saab 9-5 is the best looking and best made Saab 9-5, but having owned two, I'm a little bit biased *wag*

They look great in black if you spray all the chrome bits black as well.