Col lek shun happened, M.O.T pass home

rusty998

Many questions.  Is that cold coffee in a glass, or hot coffee in a glass?  Were there no clean mugs?  Is it some kind of posh glass mug?  If so where's the handle?  Are you drinking it on the floor or have you a rustic table made of floor boards?  if so did you make it or buy it? Asking for the wife see.

Anyway paracetamol for breakfast is what I had today too!  Keep up the good work!

3 hours ago, shedenvy said:

Many questions.  Is that cold coffee in a glass, or hot coffee in a glass?  Were there no clean mugs?  Is it some kind of posh glass mug?  If so where's the handle?  Are you drinking it on the floor or have you a rustic table made of floor boards?  if so did you make it or buy it? Asking for the wife see.

Anyway paracetamol for breakfast is what I had today too!  Keep up the good work!

Coffee in a pint glass cos we like a drop or two in the morning,  

Table not floor, Table is indeed made of floor boards from a 100 year old house in that there London, 

Paracetamol has been joined with Naproxen cos tooth still bloody hurty !!

2 hours ago, cort1977 said:

While i admire your preparedness I have to say that it's not the usual autoshite way.  Most people seem to head off armed with a pack of fags and the number for Autoaid.

Anyway Chodspeed.  I will take a punt on Cavcraft's de-pogweaseled Astra.

Negatory , not a Vauxhall!

SWMBO is very happy with this, her first car was a yellow mk1 polo that she used to bomb around the country side with, 

So the car had no M.O.T,  it was booked in for today and I can confirm that after sitting around for nearly a year it has passed!!!

Jobs to do, clean and polish,  clean interior,  sort out the left front window as it catches on the door rubber,  derust the subframe and paint/wax 

I'm over the moon with this little yellow car! It has full service history,  original Bill of sale, 4 new tyres,  two keys and the original master key, dealer sticker and dealer plates,  the M.O.T man could not believe that we just bought it for £200 and it sailed through,   

20190913_142813.thumb.jpg.87dbae0c4d9f2c9291876abecea30a7c.jpg

Great buy! B) Have always loved Lupos. Fancied one when they first came out. 20 year old design hasn't dated. Spiritual successor to the classic Beetle (albeit not air-cooled etc). I thought that it was a shame it was discontinued in favour of the dull looking Brazilian Fox. 

BTW, also liking the Fabia on the Audi wheels. ^_^

I was just browsing market place on insta face, not to far away and went to look at it yesterday,  bought from a mechanical  garage that used to look after it, the owner bought something else and then left this to rot on her driveway after 20 years of service,   I'm so impressed with it that I want one now,  got to be an early one with the 1.7 na lump, i know the road tax is a bit steep for this but it doesn't matter when the car is such fun to drive!