2005 Megane now £250 sold

chancer

Moving this over here in case anyone has missed it. Needing this gone within next 2 weeks due to losing parking space. Couple of faults but nothing major. Its mot'd til jan and in good running order. Price drop to £300 as is for quick sale, otherwise i fix the faults and stick it on bumtree for twice that amount! Would make a good winter beater for someone

Just now, pauldoubleyou said:

Just had a look but for some reason I had it in my head it was diesel. Swore I’d stay away from French petrols.

Get it in Facebook for £550 mate, you’ll just have to fight through the mongs like swimming through custard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly why its not on facebook mate. Cant be doing with all that. Id rather scrap it

3 hours ago, chancer said:

Exactly why its not on facebook mate. Cant be doing with all that. Id rather scrap it

That sadly is modern car selling I'm afraid. Because of all the messing around on sale sites I generally 95% of the time crush rather than sell, even if it's a good car and I make a loss.

Either way it's dry transport for winter that someone could make use of, not ridiculously expensive either.... Glwts and all that jazz + free bumpage