Sign in to follow this  
brammy777

autoshite flickr group?

i have been toying with this idea for a while.Now i know flickr is a bit of a bum because it only allows 200 images for each user 'free' but it could be the place for the best spots we have all had.Just an idea mind you, and i understand completely if some of you arent at all keen because it means yet more uploading(hence the 'only what you feel are your best ones' point).what dyaaa think?

Yes that's a good idea, Retro-Rides have a group as does OJC so a autoshite group would work, Maybe just let people upload photos of their old shite so it can be full of British leyland stuff, and Talbots.

There are some pretty good photo's cropping up on there so far, mark.mitchell.brown has posted some cool French Talbot shite.As for logo the page does need one, I can't see using the forums logo being a problem unless the management has a issue with this?.

Well im all ready to make it the picture for the group, just waiting for permission.........I need to get some better spots for the group, I need to go to more shows......

I need to get some better spots for the group, I need to go to more shows......

I'm off to a Rolls-Royce / Bentley day in the morning. I don't think there'll be much shite there, but I'll have the trusty wonky phone camera primed if there is.