Planes, Trains & Automobiles - a collection thread

Sealtainn

Called it a night just outside Carlisle. 

Quick run down of the car:

Convertible Roof - doesn’t work

Suspension - clonks over bumps

Exhaust - heat shield rattles

Tracking - wheel wobble between 65-70

Everything else works so have auto lights/wipers, auto-dim rear view mirror, heated seats, cooled glovebox etc

Glovebox - Contains no Werthers Originals ?

Just over 220 miles left to do in the morning to get back to Aberdeen then on the boat tomorrow night 

E6C9C9FC-5ED0-44E0-B49F-628EB1921739.jpeg

Shetland, I had two summer holidays in Shetland, my father's best mate had a job with BP and invited us to holiday there,  from what I remember of Shetland the water at the side of the roads was rusty in colour (that will be the peat)

Cars that had been finished with got driven in to the peat bogs, I remember seeing cars at different levels of sinkage in said peat bogs, the cars that didn't end up in peat bogs just disintegrated with all the salty air and wonderful weather!

Oh and no Tree's,  other that some fir tree's that had been tied to the side of a house, any other tree's or bushes just grew up about a foot then went sideways,  

Normallywhen people go on summer holidays they get souvenirs or some new flip flops,  I got a Shetland woollen jumper lol !

I flew in to Sumburgh airport with Dan dare/air , it was the year after the plane accident where one ran of the end of the runway and into the sea back in 70's,

Beautiful place if a bit cold !