A school day collection

Floatylight

I (apparently) accidentally SORNED a car instead of taxing it (just before commuting to Surrey for a month in it, why would anyone sane do that?), went so far as to get a boot fitted when they eventually found me (outside my own house, well done Sherlock). 

I have no doubt their system fucked up, still had to pay the fine, but no mention of the six months tax I haven't paid because of their mistake. 

It’s not untaxed 

On 8/29/2019 at 2:39 PM, catsinthewelder said:

I insured it this morning but will wait till tomorrow or Saturday to tell the DVLA so it's untaxed for the shortest time. 

Thanks chaps ?

I have tried to ring you but your phone has done a Renault it seems! Best if we talk on the phone 

It’s not untaxed or SORNed, it’s taxed all paid until  Midnight Saturday night 

I said it was fine to fill out online if it helps. I just signed V5 with a date as I didn’t want to have a list of speeding fines or getaway driver post office raider notices through, or was dragged off the road into the hands of CoPart. Sort of thing

glad the wipe is back wiping

We made it home a couple of hours ago and I really like it which could cause some issues with working out what to keep.

The autobox stuck in third till we stopped and restarted.  As said before it's perfectly drivable like that but I'm glad it was working for the hilly bit.

A slight issue was the rear nearside door latch stopped working in Bridgnorth so my daughter had to hold it shut.  I'm sure we'll sort it without too much trouble.

Otherwise it's great. ?

IMG-20190901-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20190901-WA0000.jpg

Not sure about cable ties unless another, alien, motor is in their now, but all the bolts and nuts for wiper motor are in the bag in the box in the boot. I thought I mentioned sorry

The fault wasn't electronic as far as I could tell it was a worn out linkage ball joint over on the passenger side, because Renault, it went from the motor on the driver side, over to the passenger side where a other linkage came back to the drivers side wiper arm...

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk