A school day collection

Floatylight

Bike to the station, then train tosser to meet fellow Shiter, poor breakfast shot due to son having crept down in the night and drunk all the milk, no lunch shot as son crept down in the night and gave the salad for my sandwiches to his guinea pig..7bd3647b3bedae711c335ecd32a171fc.jpgc750b1dca701a86fc16525331cea0251.jpgadd730cd68b3108dd41f2f268b1525c9.jpgfbe40a358c673815c4382d61f5424781.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, fatharris said:

Best excuse for no sandwiches ever.

Good luck!

Wouldn't work in my house!

1: there's no place for salad on any sandwich I'm going to eat

2: no son lives here to creep down and steal it

3: no guinea pig lives here (my dog would eat them).

But good luck anyway!

Collection completed, great to meet@flat4alfa, now doing some work, then back home the relay onto@catsinthewelder at Chumley..

Very relaxed drive so far, wafty V6 auto goodness, me and the guy from 80's car ads seem to be having regular conversation..

For an 80's luxobarge it seems quite smoll compared to moderns..95218e85df31e57ee36d76aaff094a79.jpg

Just now, Floatylight said:

Yep, Hinckley.. Sun's trying to come out from behind a big dark cloud..

Thought I recognised the spot, just had some more big cracks of thunder so may be a bit more this way on. No rain here at mo though.

It's a fine beast that, @flat4alfa took me for a run in it not long ago. Unfortunately, the fact that it kept saying things were wrong, or the bonnet wasn't shut etc would have me looking for a gun to shoot the bastard who's hidden himself somewhere behind the dash.

Bleeps and a flashing light ok, been told like a naughty child no!

I'm sure Cats children will love it, especially if you can change it to a different language every time you use it.

Sorry it’s defective, but is a 27 year old £7 Renault that was very likely defective at year 7....

Glad it’s gone to Cats as it needs proper niggle fix nous - it did give Shitely Floatylight some adventuristic events* getting home

missing it already! Wife not quite  so.

it WILL be the only one at Cholmondley, rain or shine. Bonus.

A motorcycle with a big sidecar, to get the bike back home.
BTW, is it OK to take your bike in the train over there?
You can take bikes, on some services you need to book, I leave the bike at the station and collect it days later when I need to use it again.

Right chaps, Many many thanks to Floatylight who appears to have fixed most of the faults with a casting of fresh eyeballs over them and a long run :)

I believe the V5 is in the car and Flat4 would understandably want the ownership change to happen by Saturday (last day of the month)

As it is currently off the road would it be possible for me to do the ownership change online in such a way that I don't have to tax it in August and can start it on Sept 1st?

Not the end of the world if I can't but better £22 in my pocket than the DVLA's right?