C-reg Sierra in need of recueing

Dukestar25

Well worth saving and not badly priced asuming it has some MOT or doesn't need to much to get one.I'd be all over that like a rash if I had any dosh and it's not that far away either.

:lol::lol::lol: Take it that tidy P6 for sale in your link is the one in question? Looks seriously well priced to me, surely people aren't acting the dickhead over it?

Yup, yup, yup.It's not perfect, but it drives very sweetly indeed, goes well, isn't expensive, and passed the MOT without as much as an advisory notice.What the hell do people want for £995? I'd pay that for it (if I didn't already own it).Actually, this forum is dangerously close to Tobacco Leaf innit?

Utter madness. I know it's a PITA but worth holding on until the 'season's starts again and knocking some for sale signs up and taking it to a classic car show?I cannot believe people are moaning over that, it's got a full test so what the holy crap baggers do they want?

I think the kit car lot have moved on from 1600 pintos, they usually want to chop up XR4x4s or similar for their contraptions. Not only that but just because someone tries to determine a car`s fate by the advert text does not mean it will work out like that, "It`s his car and he can do what he likes with it" works in reverse, too, it doesn`t always apply to someone pig-headedly ruining something as part of a wanky ego trip. It certainly looks a straight car, and by virtue of what it is warrants a closer look from someone in the vicinity.