New car wanted, but I like the old one!

xtriple

6 minutes ago, JohnK said:

Audi A8 4.2? Well towards the bottom end of your budget, does need a couple of jobs doing but they again would keep it right at the bottom end of your budget.

What does it need? I don't think I have seen a thread about it. I might be interested in a few months time.

One other thing... my CLK has a single jumping wiper! What else in the entire world is as cool as a single jumping wiper? I do like the A8 but sadly, it's made by utter shits who car not a jot for anyone other than themselves (VW group n case you didn't know that Audi and VW were the same company!) and so, on moral grounds, it's out :( 

Mind you, just to prove what an utter twat I am, I have been watching the series about Aushwitz (truly fucking horrific!) so I should exclude anything made by Ze Germans... but I won't 'cos I am a two faced morally bankrupt turd.

I did e-mail about a Merc like mine (but much newer) and recieved the most unpleasant, curt message back so I won't be bothering to see that one! I was polite and e-mail was the sellers chosen means of first contact!

Jaguar 'S' type? They any cop?

3 minutes ago, xtriple said:

One other thing... my CLK has a single jumping wiper! What else in the entire world is as cool as a single jumping wiper? I do like the A8 but sadly, it's made by utter shits who car not a jot for anyone other than themselves (VW group n case you didn't know that Audi and VW were the same company!) and so, on moral grounds, it's out :( 

Mind you, just to prove what an utter twat I am, I have been watching the series about Aushwitz (truly fucking horrific!) so I should exclude anything made by Ze Germans... but I won't 'cos I am a two faced morally bankrupt turd.

I did e-mail about a Merc like mine (but much newer) and recieved the most unpleasant, curt message back so I won't be bothering to see that one! I was polite and e-mail was the sellers chosen means of first contact!

Jaguar 'S' type? They any cop?

Oh do point us in the direction on the Mercedes  seller, we could have some fun.