Honda Prelude roffle £8.50/2 for £15. Saturday draw is ON

SRi05

1 minute ago, SRi05 said:

Money was sent back mate, thread was bumped about 300 times and the title said aiming for Saturday draw.... 

Only any good if logged into forum though...

A PM goes straight to email and pops up on phone

I mean, you didn't win anyway so there's no drama surely? Plus your money back.

Just one of those things. I've seen this happen a few times beforehand and it's usually accepted.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, flat4alfa said:

Not being funny, but that means you got a PM asking for payment, and didn't pay.  Think about how that works.

Oh, right!.  Cool.  I've just got back from doing the big shop in Morrisons.  And there I was thinking I was a bit of a loser for having nothing more glamorous to do on a warm Summer Saturday evening than shopping for bread and fish fingers.  But actually I'm a major winner, it seems.   

I'm a bit conflicted.  A Jap coupe is the kind of thing I would buy for myself under normal circs (see profile pic) and the great thing about roffles is that you end up with something you wouldn't usually consider.  So PM me if you have something you want to swap this for.  Cash either way.  But failing that I'll come up and get it.  I've got trade plates, trade insurance and I'm Glaswegian!

29 minutes ago, Alan_Green said:

I'm a bit conflicted.  A Jap coupe is the kind of thing I would buy for myself under normal circs (see profile pic) and the great thing about roffles is that you end up with something you wouldn't usually consider.  So PM me if you have something you want to swap this for.  Cash either way.  But failing that I'll come up and get it.  I've got trade plates, trade insurance and I'm Glaswegian!

I think I'd be going to get my new car off the chaps drive before trying to sell or swap it. 

42 minutes ago, Alan_Green said:

You’ve clearly had loads of offers of doubling your roffle stake as your inbox is full!!

15 hours ago, loserone said:

Not being funny, but that means you got a PM asking for payment, and didn't pay.

I tried to pay, a number of times over a couple of days. Did you not read my earlier post? I also had no notification there was a closing time.

Think about how that works.

!!!! Did you really speak to me like that?

Well done Alan Green

Apologies, no, I didn't see any posts about difficulty in paying.

I do know very well the frustration of unpaid tickets running to the wire, and everyone knows when the lotto draws are.  So yes, a bit harsh perhaps, but only from personal frustration.