VERY nice Renault 5 GT Turbo

25v6turbo

i like all that but 20psi worries me!But christ i bet it goes....

Ian Nixon would be the man to talk to about that. What he doesn’t know about 5’s and GT Turbos in particular, isn’t worth knowing. Unfortunately since he wound up Europarts Motorsport (not the same company as Europarts) I’ve no idea where he’s gone. Bugger.

I know of one that looks exactly the same as that but in red but has 230 bhp speed shift, launch control and Nitrous and only 70K from new with FSH, 2 owners from new, the first being my Mum...oh shit...wait a minute...that'll be mine...buy it before I do

Its VERY tempting,but not a car to buy blind(although i did with the 25 Turbo)The seller spoke to my mate and gave a good honest descriptionI don,t think its mint,but certainly stunning,a couple of small parking dings(can be removed)we use a cracking chap at work who is top at this job,nice that the wheels are mint,looks original with sensible non OTT mods,original plates no sunroof,rare colour,phase 2 etc,i think anyone who bought it would be happy if they have been after an original one,theres not many like this around,would ask about the rear parcel shelf/stereo as my friend said he can,t remember what he said about them,and new shelves are mega buck,go on someone buy it,so i regret what i could of had!