Doblo and KF Mobile.

Barry Cade

Here's the new wheelz! Back to being a 2 Fiat Family again. Had it a couple of days and it's full of dog hair, grass and 4" plumbing pipe already. Sorento was picked up with no fuss and £275 deposited in my bank account same day.. Doblo had a scarily worn front tyre so I went searching, and as we're moving to the coldest place in the UK I thought I'd better get some all weathers. Checked everywhere and the cheapest, by quite a bit were............ Kwik Fit Mobile... Mobile fitting is no extra, so a big blue and yellow van rolled in today and fitted me a pair of 195/65/15 Goodyear Vector 4 seasons gen2, for an all in price of £102,  Cracking service and a brilliant price!

First job I need to do is wire the horn in through the ignition rather than constant live, as that twat of a hound of mine thinks it's funny to hoot at me all day.

20190718_163829.thumb.jpg.94958d38ed748b216b5142638eba5d45.jpg

20190624_173401.thumb.jpg.2b375f030903072f4cfcc115eff4006e.jpg

I've heard good things about the QwikShite mobile service, to the extent I'll  be using them too soon for the Coupe. Bonus is for whoever fits mine won't even have to take the wheels off the car, as they're in the boot. Saves me the hassle later down the line of tussling with 2000 lb/ft wheelnut tightening which seems to be par for the course in the trade.

1 minute ago, clayts450 said:

I've heard good things about the QwikShite mobile service, to the extent I'll  be using them too soon for the Coupe. Bonus is for whoever fits mine won't even have to take the wheels off the car, as they're in the boot. Saves the 200 lb/ft tightening which seems to be par for the course in the trade.

I personally oversaw the fitter diligently torquing the wheels to 86NM. Kwik Fit do take not torquing wheels correctly very seriously....... I used to work for them and air tools were a no-no.