Buick Shitely Relay?

Sealtainn

I’m starting this on the basis that the Buick gains an MoT on Saturday. I know quite a few shiters wanted a go in the old barge and combine that with me having no time off work until 10th August when I’m heading out to Bulgaria for Mrs Seals 50th Birthday, I was hoping that it could get relayed up to Aberdeen and left at the Nortlink terminal.

I’ll happily pay fuel costs and train tickets home (providing you’re not going 1st Class ?).

Would anyone be up for this? No worries if not as I know it’s a lot to ask and I’ll pick it up from my mate on my way back from Bulgaria.

If it’s a possibility, the car will be in Essex

If anyone fancies an adventure there is a 405 near Inverness that I would prefer to be in Shropshire.  For added fear points it was MOTed in January, driven up in March and not been used since.  I can put people on the insurance which would give you full recovery etc.

I'm now tempted to drive the Buick up mind,  kids will be off school from tomorrow so I'm not working much.   Hmm

The Buick is not going to fit in my lockup, is it? If we knew anyone who was going from Essex to Durham on Saturday it could hang about for a week and then attend the northern shitist meet, where SCTCH are attending.

Well, the good news is that as of today the Buick now has 12 months MoT.

My mate is going to hang onto it for a week whilst the bits arrive from Rockauto and he will fit them then she’s ready to head North is anyone wants a shot of the old girl.

As I’m away to Bulgaria for 3 weeks on 10th August, I was thinking that she could spend a few days with various people on her way up and I’ll collect her in Aberdeen on 30th August? In true Autoshite fashion I’ve agreed to buy another car from SE London that I’ll pick up on 29th and drive back to Aberdeen ?

• 2 weeks later...