Collection in progress...probably eight hours of this sort of thing.

Ohdearme

Ohdearme’s emporium has been quiet of late, I assumed nobody would be interested in the ever disintegrating Sharan suffice to say it’s running  like turd and the electrical gremlins put my windows down overnight, every night...It is mechanically duffed and thus heading for the bridge in August.

This is excellent news! I therefore require new automotive transport for a family hol and general getting about.

Off we go then.

Rations and a door

F44A26E0-35DD-46AB-97DE-030056082DE2.thumb.jpeg.82e41842e6e0b53a710a870d82160ce9.jpeg

Sharan - wonky, shonky, workhorse donkey

9A5C8A70-8D34-40E8-BACF-E0315D4B7B55.thumb.jpeg.d7eb95b0b701224c36c00f05446901ff.jpeg

Train station awaits

It’s a marque I’ve always had on the list but always managed to serve at the last minute for something else,

Good start, I’ve looked up from phone and idiot taxi driver has taken me to the wrong train station in Wakefield.

To he expected, it said he’d arrived outside my house via text and I could see him parked about quarter of a mile down the street when I went out...

16 minutes ago, Ohdearme said:

Ohdearme’s emporium has been quiet of late, I assumed nobody would be interested in the ever disintegrating Sharan suffice to say it’s running  like turd and the electrical gremlins put my windows down overnight, every night...It is mechanically duffed and thus heading for the bridge in August.

This is excellent news! I therefore require new automotive transport for a family hol and general getting about.

Off we go then.

Rations and a door

F44A26E0-35DD-46AB-97DE-030056082DE2.thumb.jpeg.82e41842e6e0b53a710a870d82160ce9.jpeg

Sharan - wonky, shonky, workhorse donkey

9A5C8A70-8D34-40E8-BACF-E0315D4B7B55.thumb.jpeg.d7eb95b0b701224c36c00f05446901ff.jpeg

Train station awaits

Hmmmmph.    Railway station. 

Vehicular purchase - excellent handover with @Tetleysmooth and a fine thing it is.

never had ovlov before and I must say when work is asked of it, the five pot shifts and makes a lovely parp sound.

Pez shot but only for coffee and piss, I’m playing the beat the trip computer game, range was 175 setting off, I’ve stretched it to 235...wont need petrol until I hit northern prices :)

ADDE413E-485C-4B56-BCCE-A09BC8CB03EF.thumb.jpeg.8f94b52a1e140ec9171e810701f296d0.jpeg

Note presence of FTP modern on rear, some geezer walking around mouthing at phone in garage about what coolant and why ain’t there none innit? Etc.

2 hours ago, Tetleysmooth said:

Great meeting you ODM. Let me know when you're home ok. Did you work out the sunroof is one touch  :-)

Home safe!

Didn't clock that on the roof, but useful* now I’m home :) has it open in the heat though.

It never missed a beat although I had one minor panic attack trying to turn the rear wiper on...not used to down on stalk for wipers, they were on and I looked over to figure out the rear wiper button... to my horror I couldn’t see the stalk as it was hidden by the wheel - for half a second I thought it had fallen off/snapped off.

yes, I’m an idiot.

Omg the stalk?!!’ it’s broke!

image.thumb.jpg.92bd8f4e2dc736f151957581c329be46.jpg

ah, there it is...

image.thumb.jpg.7cfd53bd80fff878930a760bf2b90f56.jpg

I’m also a fan of the window shadeband, haven’t had one since bmw started charging for it as an extra on my old company cars.

image.thumb.jpg.7739558bc87bdc3ef7a062f06630e0f6.jpg

A respectable 33.3 achieved over 237 miles and for the record, I still had 60 miles in the distance to empty game.

I feel like I’ve stolen this from @Tetleysmooth as there’s no EML either.

18 minutes ago, Fumbler said:

Father Fumbler approves. Has the lovely wheels and lovely interior. He does want to know if there's pull-out cupholders in your centre console. Best invention ever they are.

Yes, they are present and correct :)

im going to whip them out tomorrow in the hopes it seals the deal with the wife on the said vehicle.

she has demanding criteria...

”It looks tidier than the Sharan”

”Does it smell inside?”

I hope you can do something with those shrunken doorcard coverings ODM. I had the idea of removing parts of the doorcard and getting them recovered, possibly in black, but the epic battle with the EML put paid to that.

Sorry about the grubby interior, something else that fell by the wayside, pretty sure it didn't stink though :-)