Live Collection featuring The Scotoshite Volvo MASSIV (SVM) sponsored by John Candy Promotions

davidfowler2000

I'm on a 9 coach train (plus loco and DVT). I sat at a table at the front so it would be quiet. The train is mostly empty yet still some eejit sits at the same table. To to add salt to the wound, I've noticed he's typing on his laptop using double caps lock instead of Shift for single capital letter.

I may have to move seats.

This has been one of my favourite threads for a long while. All those TRAINZ! And a sleeper.

I saw a Caledonian sleeper trundling towards London through Rugby back when I was commuting to Birmingham each week for uni. I was in awe.

If you find yourself heading back north up the M1 I'll give you a wave as you pass 15a.

20 minutes ago, hairnet said:

Another Volvo export :D

wass diff between D3 D4 D5 for all the non pervs

only know about d5

D is for diesel. T is for petrol. The number USED to signify the number of cylinders (mines is actually a straight 6 turbo) but it just means bigger number is more faster.

14 minutes ago, beko1987 said:

Very swanky!

I presume the year difference between the Golof and this means it's fully ulesbian compliant for Glasgow?

Now, will it get home on one tank?

It probably would if I had filled it where I got it but it's got 2/3 in it so I'll do some of the journey first before tanking it.

Also Glasgow ULEZ will be Euro 4 petrol, Euro 6 diesel. This is Euro 5 pez, Golf was Euro 5 dizzle