Radwood UK @ Goodwood 11th August

Schaefft

image.png.ac3e29161ba2da08c53f278855f00d23.png

It's not exactly Autoshite, but an event celebrating cars and popular culture from the 80s and 90s should come close enough! Radwood has been a thing in the states for a year or two now, I've been following it since pretty much the beginning and am quite excited that the first event outside the US is happening here. The premise is pretty simple, bring along your car built from 1980-1999, optionally you can show up in your period correct rad outfit (whatever that might mean to you). Ticket prices are quite affordable, 20 quid if you want to show up in your car (incl. a passenger) or 10 quid without the car.

I'm currently trying to find out if anyone would like to join. I have the feeling that space for cars might be quite limited, with the show happening in about 4 weeks I'd rather book the tickets earlier than later.  You can find more info in the link below, if you are interest it would be good to see people post here.

https://www.radwood.co/

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/radwood-uk-tickets-63797366641

To give you a little idea what previous events looked like:

Oh man, I was just thinking recently that I'd like to go to Radwood. I could take my MX-5.

Why does it have to be on the south coast though ? I'd have to overnight it as I can't drive the MX-5 that far in one day.

I really like the look of the US events but I feel like the UK one won't compare - however the £20 ticket price will weed out some of the stance mongs, I'd hope.

Think I'll give it a miss. 

I bought my ticket a few days ago and will have the Lincoln there. I can stay at a friend's place over night so the trip from Newcastle really isn't too bad. I love the vibe of the US events and hope that it'll be somewhat similar, this is the first time Radwood is happening outside the states though so hard to predict what it'll be like. I hope for the best!