The Doctor's travels through time - The End - of chapter 1

DoctorRetro

Not that i'm a 205 fuckwit/addict but holidays were invented for one purpose (ein(e)  Segelsommer eh? )

https://autoshite.com/topic/22592-pug-bingoshite-game-about-to-commence/

CJ being rad fan rewired with a few dollars of Chinese electronics digital temperature display with proportional fan control speed to cope with desert conditions. Nothing* borrowed from my employer's scrap bin. Big boy exhaust has a collection of spirally shredded beer cans waiting to be inserted.  Beeeer caansss being emptied-i-poos.

I think I've found something. Or in actual fact, my girlfriend has.* Keeping my mouth shut until I hear back from the seller. A little excited as it's something I really wanted. Currently have everything crossed.... 

*I was sitting watching the TV and she was browsing for cars for me, she's definitely a keeper. 

In a dramatic turn of events last night, I have now agreed to buy a car. All will be revealed later. 

After my girlfriend found the car I messaged the seller, but didn't hear back until after 10pm. As the car is more than you can withdraw from a cashpoint in one day, I got out of bed and walked to the nearest ATM after our discussion. 

Apparently the car belongs to his 93 year old father who is quite attached to it, so I guess I'll have to convince him it is going to a good home. I'm travelling from work later several hours to somewhere in Sussex called Haywards Heath. 

Clues? 

- I've owned one before. 

- It is old. 

- I don't like the wheel trims. 

Next Clues

More expensive to insure than the Almera on my Esure policy

Lancaster say it is not a vehicle they will insure, despite it being a year older than the last vehicle I had. Awaiting the fight when they try to charge a cancellation fee.