The Doctor's travels through time - The End - of chapter 1

DoctorRetro

Again, I wish it was Peter Cushing (or even Jody) but always I am but a poor Matt Smith (and I actually come from the same town as him as well, weird huh!!)

I have had a communication with the Doctor and he’s a good bloke, not ready to take in my BX at the moment, but maybe the forum can ease up on a fella, we have all had bad/confusing times and mad moments haven’t we. Shit happens.

But I do expect I will have a BX going on here soon as I need to shift it and as they used to say in the lottery adverts.... ‘it could be you’

20 minutes ago, Agila said:

Probably to have a crafty look to see what's being said. 

It's like when I used to argue with my Mum as a kid and "run away" from home, I'd make it to the end of the street until I got hungry and then had to go back for some tea about 20 minutes later. 

Come on TheDoctor "you're dinner's ready". 

I am clearly a Lard arse compared to you. I would break after 5 mins :)

On 3/18/2020 at 11:53 AM, lesapandre said:

STOP PRESS...ON THE AS TICKERTAPE...

STOCK MARKETS WORLDWIDE DOWN.... AX SHARES PRICE CRASH...WORLD FUTURES VALUE DOWN...INVESTOR PANIC

https://www.gumtree.com/p/citroen/stunning-rare-ax11tzx-only-3-on-road-1-years-mot-/1369546590

I got an answer to my offer - think he deleted it after sending it but I found traces left on ebay!!

1862578050_ScreenShot2020-03-20at13_08_51.thumb.png.2450bc86ce1f955ab8a201068dd3844d.png

Wonder if that's the same bloke who bought my 1100. He had the cheek to take the photos for his ebay ad on my driveway before he'd even driven it away! Similar lies given to the person who bought it from him, he'd apparently bought it from his mate, and it had been his mate's grandad's car. All of which was nonsense!