Collection Thread - My First Non Frenchie

stereotype

Well it's not French, so it's not the C5.

It can't be the F because it's gone already

Is it some kind of six wheeled monster? 

Will it fit in a Xantia?
Won't fit in the Xantia, do I need to do a specific test to drive a 6 wheeler or can I do that on a standard license

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, stereotype said:

Won't fit in the Xantia, do I need to do a specific test to drive a 6 wheeler or can I do that on a standard license emoji848.png

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Do you need a specific licence to pilot your intended item of collection?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sdkrc
      Well shit, that's over 9 threats!
      A triple collection thread.  All MOTd. All possibly starting. All presumably stopping.
      The collection train starts in Glasgow at 12.15 picking up 2x shiters. A further shiter will be collected on the way. 
      4 shiters. 440 miles. 7hrs. Live updates in 3hrs if anyone can be bothered posting

rp974wo9y0n51.mp4
    • By Schaefft
      Well lets hope there's joy to be had somewhere.
      I think it's only been 2 weeks since the last car left so of course it's time to get another one... I didn't even know I wanted it until midnight Thursday/Friday. The alarm rings at 6am tomorrow, this will be the longest distance (non-international) collection yet, and the second oldest car I have ever owned...
    • By CaptainBoom
      <husky film trailer type voice>
      Just when you thought it was safe to look at a collection thread. Soon will follow a dramatic story of a desperate man with a quest, against all odds, to have a running car in his possession by the end of the day.  He will battle crowds of shoppers, day trippers and other hazards…
      <record stylus scratch sound>
      <nasal Chris Barrie as Gordon Brittas type voice>
      What actually will follow is a man heading across London on several trains and (hopefully) driving back around the M25 to put his new purchase into storage and SORNing it until 1st of July. It won’t be exciting, and it may put you to sleep after your Sunday roast.
      Poo count = 0
      antihistamine count = 1
      Extreme nasal excretions count (courtesy of @mitsisigma01) = 3
    • By NorthernMonkey
      Yes, I admit it. I have a problem. Far too many problems, in fact, and all four wheeled.
      Unfortunately, I also have a fully equipped workshop, plenty of parking spaces and a fully comprehensive trader’s policy, all of which combine to only facilitate my problem.
      Here we go again….
    • By Schaefft
      Seems like it's that time of the month again...
      At least the weather is nice and should stay like this on the way home.
      No photos of breakfast, it was a bowl of cereal. 
      Poo count zero.