Oops, I bought a car by mistake. Anyone want it?

DoctorRetro

8 minutes ago, strangeangel said:

I think your missus needs to change your eBay password ?

It's telling my missus I'm worried about. 

The Galaxy goes today, leaving me with

1999 Nissan Almera - worth £250 at a push? 

1992 Rover 416 auto - £385

1987 Mazda 323 - £300.

Triple roffle? ????

There's a harsh lesson here but that's not going to help your immediate predicament.

You could contact the seller and sound them out, they may have been expecting more and want to relist, although I would expect them to want the fees.

Failing that, as others have said, collect and roffle, I'll have 6 and 26 please!

28 minutes ago, spartacus said:

You could contact the seller and sound them out, they may have been expecting more and want to relist, although I would expect them to want the fees.

If you agree to cancel the sale they should get their fees refunded.

It's even an automatic; I'm sure you said recently you didn't want another auto!

6 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

I don't think cancelling the purchase on eBay is the thing to do, it's not the seller's fault after all.

Totally agree; I was just elaborating on Spartacus's thought that the seller may have wanted more money and prefer to cancel as well.

1 minute ago, Wingz123 said:

This was the Rover I sent you in your other thread when looking for a car and you said no no no to an automatic..... 

I know, it was on my watch list, and I was like - Ooh, I wonder how the bidding is going....Oh, I'm highest bidder...Don't worry Alan, there's loads of time left, it's worth much more. 

Then 24 hours later. I wonder how much it went for in the end, shame as it was a nice car..... Oh fuck. 

Cue largest panic attack I've had for a few years. 

?