Northern Twixfests - WD-40 17 SEPTEMBER Page 27 THIS SUN

loserone

2 minutes ago, spike60 said:

Or more likely till the farm owners had enough!

I was just re,jigging that reply when you quoted me,      that's good as I still haven't heard from the builder yet and that's when I make the decision,  wait by name wait by nature as me olds used to say.

I popped along to Morrisons to fill up & razz the auld nail throo the brush wash :)

..... when I drive round the twisty gokart track, to the wash >> machine half way up the track and brushes akimber [arthurrd] BUT I cannot drive past the mech so we had to reverse the twisty track back to the pumps ... ArrseBiskittz  :(

Gunna be a pretty sight tomozz, wee bairn.

;)

2 minutes ago, GeordieInExile said:

Wait, are we supposed to be washing our cars for this? I've never so much as chucked a bucket of water over the Volvo.

Not unless you want to, the 205 is minging

• loserone changed the title to Northern Twixfest NOW Middleton in Teesdale

I've arrived.

Kind of.

Google Maps has pointed me to the general vicinity of the place but fucked if I can find the entrance.

I did see an Inshite earlier so that would suggest I'm close .. But where is this bloody farm?

There are a lot of angry looking flies buzzing about my car now, they must know I'm not from around here.

I’m home prior to taking kids and tent along to @loserone’s place. Drove the AX there, drove the 205 back. Thanks for your driving assistance @Tickman!

Looks like @loserone’s 205 has broken down on way back though. Sounds like all people and things have been decanted into @320touring’s Toledo and the AX.

I’m just in the door, what a great day out, loads of great cars, loads of great people. And what an excellent choice of venue, big thanks to mr loserone for organising everything - the food was spot on 

A++ would stand in a field talking bollocks about cars again 

2 hours ago, GeordieInExile said:

Mega thanks to @loserone for ensuring I didn't go hungry - send me your bank details and I'll make sure to pay you back!

Even bigger thanks to @Jim Bell for further proving what I already knew, that 90s Volvos can take a lot of punishment...

Mate I'm so sorry for driving your car into that wall.