Northern Twixfests - WD-40 17 SEPTEMBER Page 27 THIS SUN

loserone

Would quite like to come to this but our weekends in July, for some reason, are currently booked up with various things on either the Saturday or Sunday until the weekend of the 11th August, so my vote would be then so we can make a weekend trip out of it :D

3 hours ago, loserone said:

@spike60 did you have any thoughts on a potential location?  You did a fair whack last time

No, I'm easy really and happy to go with the flow. I'm in the minority coming from the deep sarth so while it's nice to be considered it makes better sense to centre it where most bodies are. It probably doesn't make much difference but which A68 Cafe? Bishop Aukland or Jedburgh? 

Thank for the tag.

If this fall's on a sarrada there's a good chance of me getting amongst it, that said I'm a bit crap with commitments and as such if I am able to attend it will likely be a spontaneous affair so I won't bother voting.

Fingers crossed life aligns itself and I can make it, the last one looked canny.

2 hours ago, GeordieInExile said:

IN. 

Fish Quay would be ace but I'll go wherever.

In either a big fast Saab or a little fast Renault...

Fish Quay was great for crack and chips, but bollocks for driving other people's cars.  Chips and sea would be good though, any suggestions mebbes a bit further up the coast?

Think I've tagged a few more, please don't be offended if I've missed anyone out or if you found this first ( @JohnK ) please tag anyone I've forgotten.  

26 minutes ago, loserone said:

Fish Quay was great for crack and chips, but bollocks for driving other people's cars.  Chips and sea would be good though, any suggestions mebbes a bit further up the coast?

Seahouses has good chips or did a few years ago its a while since ive been.     oh and what's a parmo ?