Amazing reverse collection thread

jonny69

4 hours ago, Bucketeer said:

I don't think I'm involved. Although after yesterday's unsuccessful collection of a rocket car with Skattrd he has bundles of cash burning a hole in his purse, so maybe he's bought this and hasn't told me to pick him up yet. Also we were admiring BFGs Ami yesterday. It's all starting to fit.

Is it me and Skattrd?

Sorry mate, it's not me, I've already spent the cash on something more broken.
This Ami is lovely and would have been a much wiser way of spending the money.

Next hint: there’s a Honda Logo involved. Tiny car. Condition unknown. 

Edit: in LIVE BREAKING NEWS, the Honda Logo is cancelled. Instead, there’s going to be an air conditioned Kia Magentis arriving at my house. Did these have the 5 year or 10 year warranty? Gonna be the envy of all my neighbours!

Who was it who had a thread about their Kia Magictits? It's annoying me, I can't quite bloody remember,. It's right on the tip of my nose.
Edit - It might well have been one of The Mad Harris Brothers.
Isn't it the ex XXX mobile. Little honda was the beat I think ..

1 hour ago, snagglepuss said:

Harris brothers..... I feel it in my waters....

Honda beat and now that Kia...

Harrisx2 is a good shout. But didn't that old Kia get munched? Unless one of them got a new Kia. It's so hard to tell from their OBSTINATE SILENCE. It's like our entertainment is NOT their main priority or something. 

Let's all just open a tin and have a nice wait. It's like STRANGER THINGS 3 but with a beautiful car instead of a plot and a BOGUS GAS MAN instead of an Demogorgon. 

Edge of the seat, shit your pants exciting. 

Being new to these parts I would love it to be me. The 5 hour journey times I thought eliminated me, but I forgot I am in the UK for 2 weeks visiting folks so I could be 5 hrs away, I am in a car right now with my 80 odd year old dad driving now collecting spark plugs, Ngk bpr5es, do these fit, if so it could be me.trips out with dad often end up being magical mystery tours finding home again. Better call mum to say late for lunch. 

It’s been about 4 hours and I haven’t heard anything, so no update yet unfortunately. Sent a text to see if everything is ok / nearly home etc. 

West Yorkshire is the place if ya wanna keep guessing who these handsome gentlemen are.