Helpful person near Derby required to check out shit car

cort16

Hi,

Does anyone live around the derby area who’d be able to look at a shit car for me?

Im not looking for a 99 point inspection just to see if it runs and rises (it’s a Citroen ).

The seller describes various warning lights on dash when it starts . I’d be interested to know what they are  . I.e transmission failure /dpf failure. Does it smoke or knock , piss out any fluid etc.

Fuel costs and some beerz covered .

The car.  yes I am that stupid

942A107A-E332-4CFC-A328-045ADCEEF149.thumb.png.c5387d1f71da6b617fe5193160e3ce44.png

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201906048668953

The  location 

A85ECE7E-BAB1-485D-908E-B33F05CF9C1F.thumb.png.6a9d30701e54b93aa1688aca1fb8b103.png

Thanks!

I salute your brave-pill-taking attitude! Whatever price you pay will likely be dwarfed by the cost of upkeep.

But at that price, GIB! I was sorely tempted by a fully functioning one when such an example was 4+ large, but found an XM to fester on my drive instead (not its fault, it was working when I put it there...)

In the absence of
a closer shiter/
someone with better knowledge of the C6/
someone with better knowledge of big Citroens/
proper chod assessing skillz..

...I could go take a look at it perhaps this Saturday...

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, chodweaver said:

I salute your brave-pill-taking attitude! Whatever price you pay will likely be dwarfed by the cost of upkeep.

But at that price, GIB! I was sorely tempted by a fully functioning one when such an example was 4+ large, but found an XM to fester on my drive instead (not its fault, it was working when I put it there...)

In the absence of
a closer shiter/
someone with better knowledge of the C6/
someone with better knowledge of big Citroens/
proper chod assessing skillz..

...I could go take a look at it perhaps this Saturday...

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Cheers no pressure . It’s no doubt a total heap but a 1295 quid with along mot it could scratch an itch. Also the 2.2 means cheap tax.