Bromley Pageant - this Sunday but....

Peter C

On 6/22/2019 at 4:09 AM, The_Equalizer said:

I should add that you can dodge the queue quite easily by going via a place called Petts Wood and then down Southborough Lane. This brings you out on the A21 (where the queue will be) but only a couple of hundred metres from the entrance to the show. 

ROFL at paddy giving the locals directions

bout ye :D

I thought it was a pretty good show. There seemed to be some big gaps, despite it being a nice day,( if not that sunny) but what was there was interesting. I will say that I normally struggle to get around everything, but was doing second laps by about 3, and I had watched the stunt show! Most people I know used to go (I live a few miles away) and this has dropped off quite a bit. I hope that Kelsey can bring it back up again. 

I did see someone with an old Rover who had an Autoshite sticker, and also the Hubnut stand, but as has been said, always busy. To be fair, my earlier description of myself did seem to apply to rather a lot of people there! 

I enjoyed it.

25 minutes ago, hairnet said:

after you kept getting mentioned on the ballyclare auction thread thought you were a home grown :D

or they all do that is stalking you :D

Done 20 years in NI too so probably know it better than London now.

You'll  have to come to Ballyclare. Poor Datsuncog needs someone else to talk to!

I was at the Hastings one yesterday, I was the baldy bloke in a Gas Monkey T shirt.

Some nice cars, my fave....... a 1949 Damson Triumph Stag (I think) and a red 2 seater really seriously old Lagonda that had a folder full of resto photos. There was a lovely useable Thames Dormobile too. That had a cracking interior, really lovely. Nice little show and a bargain for a fiver. Weather was ace as well.