Chodmodestly 2019!!! September 1st Chumley Castle, Cheshire

brownnova

@KruJoe are you stopping over tomorrow at the Shady Oak, or is anyone else that could 'Shitely' north to John K and is anyone going to the pub who could take two steels and tyres some down south towards Barrett? Cheers.

19 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

@KruJoe are you stopping over tomorrow at the Shady Oak, or is anyone else that could 'Shitely' north to John K and is anyone going to the pub who could take two steels and tyres some down south towards Barrett? Cheers.

I can get stuff down south (to thame/Marlow) ... Not from the shady oak though, from the show yes

3 hours ago, dollywobbler said:

In case you missed it, I decided that for an Autoshite stand, only one car would do. As it's a classic show, I even cleaned it and fitted some genuine accessories.

EDPEZ79WkAI86OE.jpg

Excellent,  most excellent - I've always wanted to fondle one of these close up in t'metal

On 8/28/2019 at 9:04 PM, catsinthewelder said:

I think the plan is the same as before except we need to find a way to get the spare ticket to leanycan.

Its a bit late to post it so he'll probably need to wait for us outside the gate.

I’ve only just noticed this post. I’ll be there. I’ve just started working nights again so my body clock is all over the joint. Unless I pick up a car tomorrow which is the plan I’ll be attending in the fabia of much rust. I only stay about 40 mins away from the event. What time are you all planning to get there?

4 hours ago, strangeangel said:

Yes, details posted further up the thread.  I will also have brewing facilties but people will need to bring their own mugs and wingback armchairs etc.

Also probably bringing the camper for multiple tea making facilities, it has a wind out awning for us to shelter under too. 

6 minutes ago, brownnova said:

Also probably bringing the camper for multiple tea making facilities, it has a wind out awning for us to shelter under too. 

I’ll clear out the boot of the fabia and we can use it. It has plenty of space with it being an estate.

Remember folks from t'north west that Scotoshite will be stopping for breakfast at the Let's Eat Cafe on the A49 approx 0845 - 0900 if anyone wants to meet. About 5 minutes off the M56.

Afterwards convoy to the show.

On 8/29/2019 at 11:55 PM, brownnova said:

This is displeasing news... I’m going to phone watchdog to see if Anne Robinson can sort this mess out. 

Anne Robinson is useless. Much more effective to write to Terry Wogan on Points of View.