Chodmodestly 2019!!! September 1st Chumley Castle, Cheshire

brownnova

Yo Brownnova.

Did you get my funds via PayPal ?

As had no confirmed reports of tickets or funds landing (Insert shocked emoji face) 

Ooh also gents (and any women) keep an eye out for folk with these naughty magnetic trackers, someone I follow online has found one whilst washing his car after visiting a local (to him) show. Other than that - Look forward to spending Birthday eve having a crack with you lot. I'll be in the Tonka truck hopefully 

Same here. Did you get phunds from my side because of the same thing.

4 minutes ago, Minimad5 said:

Ooh also gents (and any women) keep an eye out for folk with these naughty magnetic trackers

What would these trackers do exactly?

28 minutes ago, Minimad5 said:

Ooh also gents (and any women) keep an eye out for folk with these naughty magnetic trackers, someone I follow online has found one whilst washing his car after visiting a local (to him) show. Other than that - Look forward to spending Birthday eve having a crack with you lot. I'll be in the Tonka truck hopefully 

That's a fair point for people with nice cars!

If anyone puts one on my car, they would have to be smacked of their tits however.

Actually, I am in the market for a couple of  cheap 185 65 14s if anyone wants to sell me some on the day, PM me and we'll hash out a deal

1 hour ago, KruJoe said:

Nobody fancy overnighting at The Shady Oak on Saturday then? It's not gonna be much fun on my own... maybe time to reconsider my choices.

I'm staying in the same B&B at Church Minshull as I did last year. It's about 20 minutes from The Shady Oak and about half an hour from Cholmondeley. I'd considered popping along but not if nobody's going to be there. I'm planning to eat in The Badger Inn unless there's anything else going on.

I did ask about The Shady Oak a while ago but there didn't seem to be any takers.

3 hours ago, Schaefft said:

Ticket arrived today, thank you! If the crap car trump card wasn't a coincidence, you've made a fine choice sir.?

Crap Trumps were this years bit of fun... I tried to put thought into them. 

2 hours ago, chaseracer said:

FIAT 127...??!

???

Well in some cases I put thought into them ?

51 minutes ago, Minimad5 said:

Yo Brownnova.

Did you get my funds via PayPal ?

As had no confirmed reports of tickets or funds landing (Insert shocked emoji face) 

Yes, sorry. I should’ve responded to the PMs as they arrived. If you were on the list and didn’t PM me or I PMd you to confirm, so yours is safely in the hands of the Postman. Yours was in the second bunch so I’m guessing a Thursday delivery. 

46 minutes ago, Fumbler said:

Same here. Did you get phunds from my side because of the same thing.

Yep got your funds too. Cheers. 

We're working on the basis we're going in the 305, and gave it a 5 mile run out yesterday.  I eventually got it to stop cutting out.

I must admit the 306 cabriolet is tempting, if only cause it has a working stereo and is quieter at 80 even with the roof down