insurance cancellation without admin charge?

omegod

I need to shift a car for one trip, any particular company that won't sting me if I take out a policy and cancel after a day ? Day insure is £60 so looking to do it cheaper if you know what I mean !

8 hours ago, omegod said:

I need to shift a car for one trip, any particular company that won't sting me if I take out a policy and cancel after a day ? Day insure is £60 so looking to do it cheaper if you know what I mean !

LV were quite happy to stick an extra car on for a week for me (when I bought the Berlingo but still had the C15 for a few days) I think it cost me about £6. 

I’ve taken out insurance a couple of times with Direct line and cancelled within the two week cooling off period. Usually they take twenty quid or so then I get a refund a wee while later. Last couple of times it’s only cost me about a fiver for a weeks cover. 

you tried RAC day insurance? its usually £25-30 for me.

i cancelled a policy with tesco after about ten days and they said because I was within the cooling off period no admin fee and i oy had to pay for time on cover which was hardly anything at all, so they are worth a look. Was a few years ago though so check thats still the case