Get your cameras out.

brammy777

Spent a couple of days last week pottering about in rural Pembrokeshire. All I can say is OMG TATFEST!I would have loved to have stopped to 'spot' it all, but having a very limited time-window for productive work this time of year really hampered that. Highlights included:-* several varied yank barges and hot-rods at a house at the top of Goodwick* a trad garage en-route to strumble head surrounded by dilapidated Minors* A large house with a collection of about 10 2CV's in the garden.There were countless other shitspots, seemingly every little farmstead had a collection of dead tat scattered about. I think a spotter's tour next spring is in order. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think Guernsey plates are Silver on Black, and just numbers.If they are UK cars, they you are only supposed to have Black on Silver up until 1973. Anything after should be Black on White/Yellow.

You have the option of either old-style silver on black in Guernsey, or modern yellow/white reflectives. Either is legal. Personally I think the former is a bit pretentious on a post-1960s car.

• 3 weeks later...

You have the option of either old-style silver on black in Guernsey, or modern yellow/white reflectives. Either is legal. Personally I think the former is a bit pretentious on a post-1960s car.

They do look good on modern black or white cars. I've seen a couple of newish black cars running black/silver plates... presumably they swap them for the MOT.

My wife just rang to say the A14 was closed and the traffic was being diverted past my house so i had a quick look out the window only to see a bloody Rover P6 in that coffee colour drive past! Where's my camera!.I'm also still gutted after seeing that matt black 1975 Citroen Ami Estate in Colchester the other night that i couldn't photo!. :cry:

Heres a varied selection of shite from Devon,,,,,all within ten minutes from home.......

Dunno what the score is with this as the guy was out but I will be going back......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Had the pleasure of fixing this Seat after the haircut in the pic tried starting it after it had been left without anti freeze.......he had snapped the belt that runs the water pump and power steering and was complaining of it getting hot straight away.....hadnt noticed that the steering had got arm achingly heavy......twat....

Posted Image

Got to admit I quite like it....goes like stink too....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:D